Missourian Award to Dr. Kerri Miller, founder of re:iimmuneAlyssa Lindsay, COO
Eight accomplished community leaders from the State of Missouri will be honored at the 24th annual Missourian Award ceremony on September 23rd, 2017 at the Chateau on the Lake Resort in Branson, Missouri.
The Missourian Award was founded by John Q. Hammons and Ralph Slavens for the purpose of acknowledging the most accomplished citizens of Missouri. To be selected, individuals must have been born in the State of Missouri, or under exceptional circumstances, they may qualify by having spent at least fifteen years of their adult life in the state. Nominees must have made an outstanding contribution to their state or nation in one of the following fields of endeavor: civics, business, arts, or politics. However, no person from the political field are considered until they have been out of an elected or appointed position for at least two years.
This year’s distinguished honorees are:
- Dr. Keesag Baron, Cardiologist, Baron Cardiology
- Ms. Jacqueline Dowdy, Chief Executive Officer, John Q. Hammons Hotels and Resorts
- Mr. Steve Edwards, President and Chief Executive Officer, CoxHealth
- Mr. Bob Helm, Managing Partner, Elliott Robinson & Co. CPAs
- Dr. Hal Higdon, Chancellor and President, Ozarks Technical Community College
- Dr. Kerri Miller, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Make People Better
- Dr. Daniel Scodary, Neurosurgeon and Medical Director, SSM Neurosciences Institute
- Mr. Jim Thomas (posthumously), Entrepreneur and Innovator, Branson community
These incredible individuals, along with Past President and Founder Ralph Slavens, will be honored at the annual ceremony being held at Chateau on the Lake, Branson, Missouri. Ceremony proceeds benefit of American Heart Association.
For event tickets and table availability, please contact The Missourian Award Chariman Jim Hodge at (417) 860-6274 or via email at email@example.com