85% of the human brain is comprised of water.
Studies* have shown that significant cognitive impairment occurs
when a person is 2% dehydrated.
Dehydration affects every system of the body,
• Increased risk of infections*
• Impaired healing*
• Decreased respiratory and cardiac function*
• Increased risk of cardiovascular and gastrointestinal disorders*
• Poorer outcomes of chronic lung diseases*
• Poorer physical and cognitive function*
Eight accomplished community leaders from the State of Missouri will be honored at the 24th annual Missourian Award ceremony... read more
I'm Robert A. Susdorf, a 91-year-old World War II veteran who was an electrical engineer and technical manager for... read more