Agave Inulin BenefitsGabriela
Nature gives us the solution to a healthy lifestyle and the tools to maintain our body system in good conditions. Through generations we have known that nature is wise and one of the many benefits it has for us is the Agave Inulin.
The agave inulin is a soluble fiber which is extracted from the agave plant (what tequila is made from) through a drying process. Among some of the benefits of agave inulin are the following:
- Helps to treat colitis/gastritis
- It has a prebiotic element that supports the development of beneficial bacteria in the intestines
- Helps to avoid constipation
- Helps to fight against high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides
- Helps to control high blood sugar levels especially in those suffering from diabetes.
- Rich in fiber which helps to rid our body of toxins and waste that accumulate daily in our system
If you suffer from constipation, diabetes, high cholesterol and triglycerides, obesity, and gastrointestinal problems-agave inulin is ideal for you. Although, even a healthy person could receive valuable benefits by ingesting agave inulin due to its rich fiber that supports the intestinal wall and helps prevent health problems while maintaining a good digestive system.
re:iimmune® has strengthened it’s formula by adding organic agave inulin directly from the land of tequila and agave, Jalisco, Mexico-where agave is cultivated with extreme care and the best quality available. Because of this, and many other benefits, re:iimmune® helps you get better, better. Get to know more about re:iimmune® at www.reiimmune.com.